Thursday, August 11, 2011

Buffalo Musium



In Jamestown North Dakota there is an amazing site. The first thing I saw was the gigantic buffalo statue and then I saw them!



I have never seen a buffalo in real life before. We stopped into the historic pioneer village to see the Buffalo Museum made possible by White Cloud. I remember reading about the white buffalo in the paper a few years back. It was incredible to see and to just happen upon unplanned for that matter.



Buffalo are such powerful creatures and something quite miraculous happend. When we drove by the buffalo were near the highway so that I was able to spot them. Mind you they have over 200 acres to roam and are rarely spotted. When we drove up to the museum the buffalo came so close to the fence it was incredible.



There were many miraculous sites on this trip that I took to be signs but this one was one of the most powerful. The chances of that happening were slim to none. We literally only stopped in for a few minutes so it was absolutely a miracle.

I will never forget this moment and wanted to share it with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment